Cristina's Seasonal Tablescape Ideas
To create a versatile holiday/winter tablescape, start with a neutral base
• a white tablecloth
• hurricane lamps • basic winter centerpiece • mercury glass tea lights • pearl chargers with white dinner plates
To make this festive for the holidays, I’ve added special touches, such as:
• Use slipcovers and festive ribbon to add elegance to folding chairs. Chairs:
If you need extra chairs for your holiday dinner, folding chairs are a great way to go.
• Cover folding chairs with cotton slipcovers for a more elegant look. • Add a festive bow.
• Green salad plates • Holiday napkins
• Mercury glass tealights. • Hurricanes – add flowers and pine. • Holiday centerpiece – add cranberries and ornaments. • Snowball glass ornaments and place holders.
To take this look from holiday to a simple winter theme that can remain through January, simply swap out a few things.
Swap out holiday elements with neutrals for a winter look. • Swap out holiday runner for burlap runner. • Remove ornaments and holiday flair from centerpiece. • Replace red and pine holiday napkins with neutral napkins – beige and blue. • Swap out green salad plates for white plates.
All of my tablescape products featured today are available at wayfair.com.
• Wayfair offers the largest selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points – perfect for every budget. • They offer more than seven million home items from 12,000 brands. Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.