Cristina Ferrare’s Frosted Table Runner
- Heat and Bond Tape
- Masking Tape
- Spray Adhesive
- Repurpose an old curtain
- Cut the curtain to the size and length desired for your table
- “Hem” the edges using Heat & Bond Tape – no sew!
- Using masking tape, tape off the ends of the runner into the form of a snowflake
- Spray adhesive over entire runner
- Dust runner with glitter and then shake off excess glitter
- Remove tape and reveal your snowflake pattern
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.