Scrambled eggs are an all-time breakfast favorite. This ultra-easy Scrambled Eggs with Sour Cream Recipe turns out fabulous scrambled eggs every time.
Scrambled Eggs with Sour Cream
Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 8 extra-large eggs
- ¾ cup half-and-half
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with half-and-half, salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large sauté pan.
- Add the eggs and cook them over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until the desired doneness.
- Off the heat, add the sour cream, chives and the remaining 1 tablespoon butter.