You won’t know what hit you–a waffle, a funnel cake, or a cobbler–in this great waffle mash-up of flavor and fun.
Blackberry Cobbler Waffle
Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Waffle or Pancake mix of your choice
- Spray oil
- Blackberry pie filling or fresh blackberries mixed with 1/2 cup sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Prepare waffle mix according to package directions, which usually call for eggs and oil or butter.
- Heat waffle iron and spray it with non-stick baking spray.
- Pour a thin layer of waffle batter on waffle iron and cook according to directions, until waffle is brown.
- Repeat until you have several waffles.
- Place one waffle on platter, cover with fruit mixture, then top with another waffle, then a layer of fruit, then another waffle.
- Finish with fruit and a sprinkling of powdered sugar.