- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, plus more for dusting baked cookies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting hands
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla and gradually add the flour.
- Mix in the pecans.
- With floured hands (or chill for a few minutes), take about 1 tablespoon of dough and shape into a ball.
- Continue to dust hands with a little flour as you make more cookies.
- Place on baking pan and bake about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- When cool enough to handle and still warm, roll in additional confectioners' sugar.
- Cool on wire rack. Makes about 2 ½ dozen cookies
Return to Episode Guide >>
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.