1 of 3
KYM’S DIY HAIR TREATMENT:
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole ripe avocado, peeled and the pit removed
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 egg yolk
- Smash your avocado, or place into a food processor to cream it
- Add the creamed avocado to the rest of the ingredients and combine until smooth
- Once a week, apply this to dry or damp hair and let sit for 30 minutes with a shower cap over your hair
- Rinse, then wash and condition normally
2 of 3
LARISSA’S PET TIPS:
- Start getting your dog desensitized to people coming over now! Ring the doorbell, walk in and out of the door, and praise your pup.
- Make sure all guests are aware that the dog is nervous. No chasing, coming up from behind, or lunging to pick them up!
- Give everyone who comes to dinner a treat, so that your pup will associate new people with yummy things!
- Lastly, make sure to have a "safe" room to put her/him if she gets overwhelmed. Pay attention to their body language and don't push her/him into being around people if it's too scary!
3 of 3
MARIA’S SUGAR TIPS:
- To make your own brown sugar, add 1 tablespoon of molasses to 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- To make your own powdered sugar, pulverize 1 cup granulated sugar in a food processor with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.