1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Carefully pour into a gallon size plastic zip top bag and add the chicken, making sure each piece of chicken is submerged in the marinade.
3. Seal tightly and place in the refrigerator. Let marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat the grill on high heat. Cook marinated chicken for 3-4 minutes on one side. Flip and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the center of the chicken reads 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.
5. Remove from grill and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.