Ingredients for Citrus Salad (Serves 4-6)
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sherry Vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Whole Grain Mustard
- Lemon Juice to taste
- 2 medium Fennel Bulbs (8-10 ounces trimmed), shaved on mandoline
- 2 Blood Oranges, rind and pith cut away, seeds removed, sliced into rounds
- 1 Pink Grapefruit, rind and pith cut away, seeds removed, sliced into rounds
- 1 Cara Cara Orange, rind and pith cut away, seeds removed, sliced into rounds
- 1 Tangerine, rind and pith cut away, seeds removed, sliced into rounds
- 8 ounces Farmer’s Cheese
- 1 Shallot, shaved on mandoline
- ½ tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 tablespoon freshly torn Tarragon Leaves
Ingredients for Radish Salad (Serves 4-6)
- Juice of 1 Lemon, ~3 tablespoons
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb. mixed Radishes, trimmed (Watermelon, and Easter Egg Radishes are best)
- 3 ounces Sheep’s Milk Feta, crumbled
- 1 cup packed Italian Parsley leaves, about 1 bunch
- 1 cup loosely packed Dill Fronds, stems removed, about 1 large bunch
- ½ cup loosely packed Mint Leaves, about 1 small bunch
- ½ cup Chives, cut into 1-inch pieces, about 1 bunch
Directions for Citrus Salad
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, and salt to taste.
2. Scatter shaved fennel on platter, season with salt. Drizzle some dressing on top.
3. Layer citrus on serving dish over fennel, sprinkle with salt.
4. Dollop Farmer’s Cheese all over platter.
5. Top with shaved shallot.
6. Drizzle remaining dressing on top.
7. Garnish with poppy seeds and tarragon.
Directions for Radish Salad
1. In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Thinly slice radishes on mandoline and place in large bowl.
3. Season radishes with salt, dress lightly with a few tablespoons dressing. Toss to combine.
4. Add crumbled cheese, toss to combine.
5. Place all herbs in mixing bowl, season with salt lightly, then dress lightly with vinaigrette.
6. Place radish/cheese mixture in serving bowl. Mound herb salad on top of radishes. Serve.