Directions for Winter Animal Cupcakes
1. Heat oven to 350˚. Line cupcake tin with paper cups.
2. Mix cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl with mixer. Beat for at least 2 minutes.
3. Scoop batter into cupcake cups, 3-4 tbs. each.
4. Bake for 14-19 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before decorating.
Directions for Polar Bear Paw Cupcakes
1. Frost with vanilla frosting.
2. Press peppermint patty into center of frosting and four junior mints around the top as toes.
3. Invert cupcake into bowl of coconut shreds to cover remaining frosting. Dust any errant coconut off chocolate candies
Directions for Puffin Face Cupcakes
1. Frost with vanilla frosting on the bottom half in shape of a penguin face (heart-like).
2. Press candy corn pointing down as nose, and two upside-down chocolate chips as eyes.
Directions for Reindeer Cupcakes
1. Use frosting to glue a Nilla Wafer to the bottom edge of a cupcake.
2. Use frosting to glue a red M&M to the cookie (this is Rudolph’s nose).
3. Use frosting to glue two other M&Ms to the cupcake as eyes.
4. Use frosting to glue two pretzels to the top edge of the cupcake as antlers.