1. Blend dried mushrooms in blender
2. Combine the water and dried mushrooms and then bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Reserve
the broth warm over low heat.
3. Saute oyster mushrooms in hot pan over high heat and reserve.
4. Melt the butter in large saucepan or sautoir over medium heat and add the olive oil
5. Add the shallots and garlic and sweat until tender, about 5 minutes.
6. Add the rice and let it toast for a few minutes while stirring frequently.
7. Add the white wine and cook until the liquid is absorbed while stirring often.
8. When the white wine is absorbed add 2 cups of the hot broth and simmer over medium heat until the
liquid is absorbed while still stirring periodically.
9. Continue to cook the rice while stirring until it is just tender and the mixture is creamy by adding more
broth by the cupful. The rice should absorb about 6- 8 cups of broth.
10. Stir in the black eyed peas, parmesan, sautéed mushrooms, ryu oil, and truffle oil by mixing.
11. Rectify the recipe with salt to taste and garnish with wood sorrel and toasted pine nuts.
12. Shave generous helping of white truffle on top of risotto.