Debbie Matenopoulos is making a delicious dip for game day.
- ½ pound hot pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, drained well and chopped
- 2 ounces pimento peppers, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped and sautéed
- 1 cup 2% milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Daisy Sour Cream
Big Game Day Apps - Home & Family
1. Mix all ingredients, except sour cream, in a large bowl.
2. Microwave on low heat, stirring often until cheese melts and mixture is
3. 7-10 minutes before serving, stir in sour cream.