Ingredients for Whipped Yogurt
- ⅔ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla
- Pinch Salt
- 1 round slice Watermelon, 1-2 inches thick
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup Figs, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- Fresh Mint, for garnish
- Toasted Coconut, for garnish
- Honey, for drizzling as garnish
1. Make the whipped yogurt. Add yogurt, cream, honey, vanilla, and salt to wide-mouthed mason jar. Using an immersion blender, whip the mixture until thick and creamy, about 30 seconds. Store whipped yogurt in fridge until ready to use.
2. Lay watermelon round flat on wide plate or cutting board.
3. Spread whipped yogurt over watermelon, leaving the rind clear for hands to pick up like pizza crust.
4. Scatter sliced fruit on top of yogurt.
5. Garnish with mint, coconut, and extra honey.
6. Slice round into wedges, serve.
Get more information about this episode >>