Owner of Mesa Burger, chef Cat Cora is preparing a refreshing mocktail with real watermelon chunks.
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- ½ Cup Fresh Lime Juice (Reserve Slices for Garnish)
- 4 Cup Crushed Ice
- 2 TBS Superfine Sugar
- 4 Watermelon Chunks (For Garnish)
- 4 Grapes (For Garnish)
- 2 Wooden Skewers (Optional) (Snapped in Half)
1) Puree the watermelon in a blender. Add the lime juice and crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
2) Pour the sugar into a saucer. Run a small wedge of lime around the rim of each glass and dip the rim into the sugar. Carefully divide the watermelon mixture among four glasses and serve with mini fruit skewer garnish.
3) To Make Skewers for Garnish: Thread each half-skewer with 1 watermelon chunk, 1 thin slice lime and 1 grape.
Get more information from this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page