- 3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Green food coloring
- Red food coloring
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Set a large bowl over simmering water, making sure that the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Add 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips and melt. Stir until smooth. Remove from the simmer water and stir in a few drops of green food coloring, stirring until fully colored.
2. Pour the mixture onto a pizza pan, lined with parchment or wax paper. Spread into a large circle with a spatula in an even layer. Let rest until set.
3. Place a clean bowl over the simmer water, and add 1/2 cup white chocolate chips. Melt once more and then pour over the green chocolate. Spread with a spatula, leaving a 1-inch order along the edges. Let once again.
4. Place the bowl once more, over simmer water and add the remaining white chocolate. Stir until fully melted. Remove from heat and add a few drops of red food coloring. Stir until fully colored, and pour over the white chocolate. Spread into an even layer, leaving a 1-inch border of white all around. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips over the red layer and then allow to set.
5. Once the chocolate has hardened, break it up into pieces with your hands or a knife. Eat right away or store in an airtight container or plastic bag until ready to eat.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page