Make this easy and delicious romantic treat for two.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Ingredients and Materials
- Long Stemmed Strawberries (or regular strawberries if you prefer)
- Dark Chocolate Melts
- White Chocolate Melts
- Food Dye
- Plastic Icing Bottles
- Wax paper
- Melt your chocolate melts, either in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Wash and completely dry your strawberries. Pat them dry then set them out until you are sure they are dry. This will keep the chocolate from slipping off when you dip it.
- Dip your strawberries into the dark chocolate and place them on wax paper to cool.
- Mix a few drops of food dye into your melted white chocolate and pour it into the plastic bottle.
- Squeeze a few lines across the strawberries creating decorative lines.
- Place your finished strawberries in the refrigerator until completely hardened.
- Gift the strawberries to your valentine!