- Box of ice cream cones
- 1/2 bag milk chocolate morsels
- 2 T rainbow sprinkles
- 5 strawberries, chopped
- 10 blueberries
- 10 blackberries
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 c. rainbow marshmallow minis
1) Melt the chocolate morsels in glass dish in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then 30 seconds more.
2) Dip the tops of the cones in to the chocolate and scatter with sprinkles before it sets. Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to help the chocolate set.
3) Fill cones with chopped fruit and marshmallows.
Check ot more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page