- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 packages (8.8 ounce each) UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE® Jasmine
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 ½ tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
1. Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Squeeze sides of rice packages to separate rice. Pour into skillet; cook 7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally to break up remaining rice.
2. Stir in water chestnuts, chicken, peas and carrots, soy sauce and garlic powder. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
3. Push rice mixture to one side of skillet. Add eggs to empty side; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Gently turn to scramble and continue cooking until set. Stir eggs into rice mixture.