Nerdy Nummies creator Rosanna Pansino is making a fun Star Trek- themed treat.
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 14 oz. shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 oz. chocolate baking squares, melted
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg whites, granulated sugar and salt until frothy.
2. Using a wooden spoon, mix in the coconut.
3. Divide mixture evenly into three bowls for three flavors: plain, chocolate and caramel. Fold melted chocolate into one bowl of coconut mixture. Fold caramel sauce and dark brown sugar into another bowl of the coconut mixture. Leave third bowl plain.
4. Scoop mixtures into cookie scoop and place onto a greased parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 325ºF for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page