Bubba Thompson and Chris "Booger" Brown of "The Cowboys" are making hearty steaks.
- Tomahawk Steaks
- Seasoned Salt
- Garlic Salt
- Worcestershire sauce
Tomahawk Steaks - Home & Family
1. Season steak, on all sides with seasoned salt and garlic salt.
2. Make sure steak sits out at room temperature for at least an hour, prior to placing on the grill.
3. Make sure that the grill is extremely hot, and sear the steak 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. While steak is searing on the grill, beat it with tongs to tenderize it while cooking. It will flame up on you, but continue to beat. If flame gets too big, pour Worcestershire sauce over steaks.
5. Remove from grill, place in oven on 375 degrees, and put in the oven for 30 minutes until steak reaches a temperature of 130 degrees.
6. Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.