- 1 roll Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 3 tablespoons Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Melting candy in pink and white
- Alphabet silicone mold
Recipe by Dan Kohler, 1/22/2020
Yield: 16 Squares
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch square pan with cooking parchment paper, leaving edges hanging over slightly for easy removal later.
2. In medium bowl, break up 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies; knead in sprinkles and all the chocolate chips until well blended. Press mixture in pan.
3. Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until set and edges are golden brown. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
4. Remove from pan by lifting edges of parchment paper.
5. While the blondies are baking you can start the tic tac toe pieces. Place small amount of pink melting candies into piping bag. Place bag in microwave for 45 seconds. Repeat with white candies. If candies are still not melted through, continue microwaving. Clip the end of your piping bag and pipe the hearts in two different colors. Then place molds in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set.
6. Once set, pop out the hearts pushing from the bottom of the mold.
7. When blondies are baked and cooled, cut into 3×3-inch squares, and arrange like a tic tac toe board. Three across, three down.