- 180 pieces (2 cups uncooked) of Cavatelli (boiled in salted water like you would regular pasta, allow to float to the top about 3/4 minutes and drain)
- 1/2 cup blanched English peas
- 1/2 cup blanched Snap peas cut on bias 1/4 inch long
- 1 cup cleaned trimmed Pea tendrils
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 1/4 Cup Chicken stock
- 1 1/2 Stick unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Chiffonade Basil
- In a large 12 inch sautée pan heat butter and chicken stock till it comes together in a pan
- Add black pepper and salt
- Add cooked veggies minus the pea tendrils
- Add cavatelli and allow to cook in the sauce for about 2 minutes
- Finish with the parmesan cheese and fresh herbs.
- Garnish with pea tendrils and serve!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.