1. Preheat oven to 375˚F.
2. Pat chicken dry, then toss in a bowl with Old Bay seasoning. Roast on a rimmed baking sheet, lined with foil, in the oven for 15 minutes.
STOP! CLEAN BOWL.
3. Meanwhile, in a large Dutch oven or skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté the onion
and garlic together for about 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove chicken from oven and set aside.
5. Add the tomatoes and chicken to the Dutch oven (or skillet) and stir until well coated. Add
the beer and bring to a boil. Continue to cook for about 3 to 5 minutes. Add chicken stock and all beans.
6. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes longer until meat registers 165 degrees on a meat thermometer. Serve in large bowls. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page