“Rustic Joyful Food” author, Danielle Kartes whips up a cool dip you’ll never forget.
- 1, 8 oz. package softened cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups diced, raw prawns or any shrimp of your choice
- 1 cup Dungeness crab meat or any crab meat available to you
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2-3 dashes of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Makes 1 8-inch oven dish
Prep time 10 minutes
Bake time 25-30 minutes
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl
1. Combine all ingredients except the crab.
2. Mix well.
3. Carefully fold the crab into the dip.
4. Gently spread the dip into a glass baking dish.
5. Bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly golden on top.
6. Serve hot with sliced baguette, raw vegetables, and crackers.
Get more from the Episode >>