“Rustic Joyful Food” author, Danielle Kartes whips up a cool dip you’ll never forget.
The Ultimate Crab & Shrimp Dip
1 8-inch Oven Dish
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Bake Time: 25 - 30 Minutes
- 1, 8 oz. package softened cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups diced, raw prawns or any shrimp of your choice
- 1 cup Dungeness crab meat or any crab meat available to you
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2-3 dashes of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
The Ultimate Crab & Shrimp Dip - Home & Family
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl
- Combine all ingredients except the crab.
- Mix well.
- Carefully fold the crab into the dip.
- Gently spread the dip into a glass baking dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly golden on top.
- Serve hot with sliced baguette, raw vegetables, and crackers.