What do you need:
- Boiling water, must be a rapid boil
- Ziploc bags
- Different ingredients diced up for the omelet
How do we make it?
- The great thing about this is that you can cook more than one omelet. Take a Ziploc bag and write your name on the outside with Sharpie. Get two large eggs, put egg inside the Ziploc and add a tablespoon of each ingredient, up to about three, then squish all together and mix around.
- Make sure Ziploc is sealed tightly, then place in rapid boiling water for 13 minutes.
- Then, just roll it out.
- No grease and they come out light and fluffy.
Tawnya Rush Makes Ziploc Omelets!
For more information on Tawnya Rush and her recipes, visit www.mealsinarush.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.