- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg (11 1/2 oz milk chocolate chips)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow crème
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
Recipe submitted by Kurt Anderson, Minong, Wisconsin
Prep: 45 minutes + chilling
Bake: 1 hour 15 min + chilling
Makes: 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in melted butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over barely simmering water, melt chocolate chips with ¾ cup milk; stir until smooth. Pour into crust; freeze just until chocolate is set, about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in marshmallow crème, cornstarch, vanilla extract and remaining milk. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over chocolate layer. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are light brown. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim from pan.
Taste of Home Smores Cheesecake
For More Great "Taste of Home" Recipes, go to www.tasteofhome.com.