Buffalo Ranch Popcorn Ingredients:
• 8 cups popped popcorn
• 1 teaspoon dried ranch dressing seasoning • 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce • 2 tablespoons melted butter
Buffalo Ranch Popcorn Recipe:
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl. Sprinkle with ranch dressing dry seasoning and toss to coat.
- Combine melted butter and wing sauce and stir well. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn Ingredients:
• ½ C. popcorn kernels (I use Arrowhead Mills organic)
• 1 paper lunch bag • 2 T. extra virgin olive oil • 2 t. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves • ½ t. sea salt • a bit of cracked black pepper • 1 T. freshly grated Parmesan cheese • zest of one lemon
Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn Recipe:
- In a paper lunch bag, add ½ C. popcorn kernels and fold the top of the bag down two times. Place in your microwave and cook on high for about 3 minutes and 45 seconds. Microwaves vary greatly, and after many attempts, that is what I found to work with mine. Err on the side of less time when you are doing this…burnt popcorn is awful!
- While the popcorn is popping, combine the olive oil, rosemary, sea salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- When the popcorn is done, pour it out into a large bowl, drizzle with the olive oil mixture, then grate the Parmesan and the lemon over top and mix.
For more Lifestyle by Tanya, visit
www.TanyaMemme.com and follow Tanya on Twitter