Recipe Courtesy Nealy Fischer -- TheFlexibleChef.com
Serving size: 6-8
1. In a blender, combine all marinade ingredients. Set aside.
2. Generously season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag and add marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 1 day. The longer, the better!
4. Preheat oven broiler to HIGH.
5. Transfer marinated chicken from bag to large baking pan and broil for 15 minutes. Remove, flip chicken over and continue to broil for another 10 minutes. Time will depend on your oven and the size of your chicken so watch carefully and remove when edges are charred and chicken is cooked through.
6. While chicken cooks, toss together salsa ingredients.
7. Once chicken is fully cooked, serve with salsa and devour!
Note: This is great on an outdoor grill or smoker!