- 1 1/3 cups cooked short-grain brown rice or fried rice (from 1/2 cup uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 88 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1 cup diced cucumber (about 1 small)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1 medium)
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce (or gluten-free)
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and oil. When rice is done, add rice vinegar and stir. Evenly spread rice on a sheet pan to cool.
2. Cut shrimp into 1-inch cubes. In a small bowl, combine cucumber and chives. In another
small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
3. Using a 1 cup dry measuring cup, layer ¼ cup cucumber, then 2 tablespoon of avocado,
then ¼ of the shrimp, and 1/3 cup rice.
4. Carefully turn the cup upside down to turn the stack out onto a plate, lightly tapping the
bottom of the cup if necessary. Sprinkle with Furikake and drizzle with 1 teaspoon soy sauce
and sriracha mayonnaise.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page