Ingredients for Jalapeno Queso Burgers
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 or 2 finely diced jalapeño peppers
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Ingredients for Meat Lovers Bacon and Sausage Burgers
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom pieces, drained and finely chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound Pork Sausage
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- arugula, optional
Ingredients for Inside Out Cheeseburgers
- 1 ½ lbs 15-20% ground Beef
- ½ Cup minced dill pickles
- ¼ Cup minced grilled onions
- ½ Cut shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsps. Worcestershire Sauce
- Garnish with tomato, arugula, cilantro
Directions for Queso Jalapeno Pepper Burgers
1) Form into 8 individual burger patties. On four of the patties, place about
2 ounces thinly sliced queso fresco cheese layered with a sprinkle of diced jalapeño peppers between the layers of cheese.
2) Place the remaining four patties over the cheese and pinch the edges together to seal.
Grill over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per side or longer if you prefer well-done. Serve on brioche buns.
Directions for Meat Lovers Bacon and Sausage Burger
1) In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon and discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute onions in drippings until tender. Crumble bacon; add with mushrooms to skillet and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, combine beef, pork, cheese, pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Shape into 16 patties. Divide bacon mixture and place over eight of the patties. Place remaining patties on top and press edges tightly to seal.
3) Grill over medium heat until well-done (pork sausage in burgers requires thorough cooking). Serve on buns, with lettuce if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Directions for Inside Out Burgers
Place beef in patty press. In hole, add pickles, onions, cheese ketchup. Garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce. Grill over medium heat until well-done. Serve on Brioche Buns.