Dawn Wells prepares a delicious summertime salad!
- 1 Head of Cabbage (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Roasted salted peanuts
Ingredients for Dressing
- half cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- add salt and pepper to taste
- Mix Cabbage, gorgonzola, and peanuts together.
- Mix dressing ingredients together in another bowl.
- Toss dressing with cabbage mixture and serve cold!
Summertime Salad with Cabbage - Home & Family
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page