- 1 cup GF Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Melted Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Almond Butter
- ⅔ cup Coconut Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Almond Extract
- ¾ cup Sliced Almonds
- ¾ cup Pitted, Chopped, Dried Plums (~10), tossed with 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour)
Directions for Sugar Plum Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350˚. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, almond butter, coconut sugar, and almond extract.
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry mixture until well combined.
5. Fold in sliced almonds and chopped plums.
6. Scoop cookies onto baking sheet, flatten with a fork (cookies won’t spread much).
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until brown on the bottom.
8. Allow cookies to cool 5 minutes on tray before removing them to rack to cool completely.