- 4 bananas
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- ½ cup shredded toasted coconut
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped (optional)
- Paring knife
1. Heat your grill to medium heat.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut a sliver off the bottom edge of the length of the banana to create a flat surface for the banana to stand on.
3. Carefully cut a shallow slit on the inner curve of each banana.
4. Use two fingers to pry open the cut to make room for the chocolate. Stuff each banana with chocolate pieces.
5. Wrap tightly with foil and place on the grill stuffed side up and close the lid. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until the chocolate has melted.
6. Carefully unwrap the banana, using the foil as a serving platter. Top with toasted coconut and pecans if using.
*This recipe works best on a grill with lower heat. This recipe can also be cooked in an oven preheated to 375 degrees. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the chocolate has melted.