1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Add the butter and toss with the flour. Add the buttermilk and honey, and mix until just combined, adding more buttermilk if needed.
3. Roll the dough out into a 1 inch rectangle and cut into 9-12 biscuits. Place the biscuits on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each with buttermilk. Transfer to the oven and bake until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Cool slightly before filling
4. Meanwhile, toss together the strawberries, honey, and bourbon in a medium bowl. Let sit 15-30 minutes.
5. To make the cream. Whip the mascarpone and cream together until stiff peaks form. Fold in the honey.
6. To assemble, slice each biscuit in half. Add a dollop of cream and spoon the strawberries overtop. Add mint and finish by adding the top of the biscuit. Enjoy!