- 1 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup spreadable cream cheese
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Crushed Almond Cookies
- ¼ cup butter, melted
1) Combine the strawberry and sugar in a small saucepan. Set aside for 5 mins or until strawberry releases its juice. Place over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sugar dissolves and strawberry breaks down. Transfer to a food processor and process until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup of the strawberry mixture.
2) Add the cream cheese, yogurt, milk and vanilla to the remaining strawberry mixture and process until smooth.
3) Pour the reserved strawberry mixture evenly among ten 1/3-cup (80ml) iceblock moulds. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the strawberry mixture in the moulds.
4) Place the biscuits in a clean food processor and process until crushed. Add the butter and process to combine. Spoon over the top of each iceblock. Gently press to smooth. Insert iceblock sticks. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or until firm.