Sriracha & Basil Roasted Pork Belly
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, basil, Sriracha, brown sugar, black pepper, and garlic until sugar has dissolved. Gently toss the pork belly in this mixture and transfer to an aluminum lined baking sheet. Roast for 1 hour.
3. Flip the pork belly pieces and increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Roast for about 30-40 more minutes, until crispy on the outside but tender on the inside. Garnish with more basil, serve with rice and enjoy!
Garlic Miso Green Beans
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the water, minced garlic, miso paste, soy sauce, sugar, and ground black pepper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss the green beans with the vegetable oil until evenly coated.
3. Heat up a large cast-iron skillet over high heat and cook the green beans until slightly charred and blistered, about 10-12 minutes, tossing often.
4. Reduce heat to low. Add the miso mixture to the beans and toss to evenly coat. Cook until sauce has thickened up a little and the garlic is fragrant, 4-5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!