1. Preheat oven to 400F. Blind bake the pie crust, by lining with parchment paper and weighing down with pie weights or dried beans and bake according to instructions on the package until browned. Remove from oven and set aside.
2. In a medium non-stick skillet, set over medium high heat, melt the butter and the miso, whisking together until emulsified and the miso is broken down. Add the shallots, and sautee until slightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. Add the asparagus, and sautee, tossing until softened about 5-6 minutes. Add the spinach, and toss until wilted, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Tip the sautéed vegetables into the pie crust, spreading it around evenly.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream and sesame seeds and pour into the pie crust. Sprinkle in the goat cheese curds and using a spoon press in making sure that everything is submerged into the liquid.
5. Place quiche on a lined sheet tray and bake until puffed up and slightly golden brown in areas. About 40 minutes. Allow to cool slightly on a rack before serving.
6. Serving suggestion: Serve alongside a fresh green salad of spring vegetables.