- Bubba Q’s Boneless Baby Back Ribs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3½ cups warm milk
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Cracked pepper
- 3 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese, cut up
- Minced jalapeño
- 8 ounces of your favorite macaroni
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm baby back ribs in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour, and mix to form a roux.
- Add half of the warm milk, and mix well, using a whisk to make sure you get the ingredients off the sides and bottom of the saucepan.
- Add the rest of the milk.
- Using a wooden spoon, continuously stir the sauce until it begins to thicken and tiny bubbles form on the sides (5 to 6 minutes). Do not boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cheddar cheese and goat cheese. Mix until the cheese is completely melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the minced jalapeno. Cover and set aside.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
- Preheat the broiler. Spray a 4-quart casserole dish or pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place the cooked and drained macaroni in a large bowl, and pour the cheese mixture over it, mixing well. Spoon the mixture into the casserole.
- Mix warm baby back ribs into mac and cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top, and broil until the top is crusty and golden about 6 to 10 minutes. Watch carefully, to be sure it doesn’t burn.
- Serve immediately.
Spicy Mac n Cheese with Bubba Q Boneless Ribs
To order Bubba's Baby Back Ribs, go to www.bubbasbonelessribs.com.