SPICED HOT CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS:
- 4 ounces Dark Chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- Pinch Ground Clove
- Pinch Ground Anise
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar (optional)
MELTING CHOCOLATE SPHERES:
- 8 ounces Dark Chocolate
- Silicone Shell tray
- Chocolate Crunch pearls
- Mini mini marshmallows
- Gold Dust
SPICED HOT CHOCOLATE INSTRUCTIONS:
Yield: Serves 4
1. In a saucepan, mix the chocolate, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, anise, and 2 cups of the milk over low heat. Stir until completely melted.
2. Add the rest of the milk and salt. Stir until everything is hot.
3. Add sugar to taste, one tablespoon at a time.
4. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla.
5. Pour into cups and serve.
MELTING CHOCO SPHERES INSTRUCTIONS:
Yield: 32 Spheres
1. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
2. Coat inside of silicone mould with lightly oiled paper towel.
3. Pour ½ tablespoon melted chocolate into each shell, then tilt sheet of shells to coat entire indentation. Pour out any excess chocolate.
4. Put sheets in freezer for 10-15 minutes to set.
5. Fill each half shell with crunch pearls and mini mini marshmallows
6. Take an empty half-shell and glue it to a full half-shell with extra melted chocolate
7. Set completed shells in freezer.
8. Dust completed shells with gold powder.
9. Put one shell in the bottom of a glass cup, pour hot chocolate on top, watch it melt.