For the Bagels
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower florets until broken down to a fine, rice-like consistency.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt, and eggs. Stir in the riced cauliflower and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Using your hands, form the dough into about six 3-inch rounds and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Use your finger to poke a hole in the centers, like a traditional bagel. Sprinkle with za’atar and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
5. Serve the bagels warm, or transfer to a resealable plastic bag and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
For the Juice
1. In a high-speed blender, combine the turmeric, ginger, oranges, lime, and ice cubes (if using). Blend until completely smooth.
Bagel recipe courtesy of Andrea Bemis.
Juice recipe courtesy of Lily Diamond.
Reprinted from Well + Good. Copyright © 2019 by Well+Good.