- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 48 oz sparkling water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4-5 lemon thyme sprigs
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat bring sugar, lime zest and ½ cup tap water to a simmer.
- Cook until sugar is completely dissolved, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sparking water into large, ice –filled pitcher.
- Add lime juice and simple syrup to taste.
- Garnish with lime slices and lemon thyme springs.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.