- 2 tbsp extra virgin Spanish olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup kale, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups cooked/ butter beans (frozen or dry)
- 1/4 tsp reg smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Sea Salt
- Black pepper
- Fresh chives
- Parsley, for garnish
1. Heat olive oil in sauté pan.
2. Sauté onion few minutes.
3. Add pepper few minutes.
4. Add garlic & spices mix in for a minute (be careful to not burn spices).
5. Add can of roasted tomatoes.
6. Add butter beans.
7. When bubbling, lower to simmer & cover for 5/10 min depending on beans.
8. Test for desired tenderness.
9. Add kale to wilt.
10. Add salt and pepper to taste.
11. Once served add chopped chives and garnish with parsley.