Ingredients for Bruschetta:
1. In a bowl, toss together tomatoes, basil, and garlic.
2. Mix in balsamic vinegar, olive oil and Weeziana Girl seasoning.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
For the Kale and Spinach Saute:
1. Heat olive oil in sauté’ pan, over medium-high heat.
2. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add garlic, then small bundles of Spinach and Kale; as they wilt, add more.
3. Stir in Weeziaia Girl, dash of lemon and cook for about 7 minutes, until most liquid has evaporated
For the Breakfast Sausage (Turkey or Pork):
1. Heat olive oil in sauté’ pan, over medium-high heat. Add sausage, break up and cook until browned.
2. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to paper towel-lined platter.
3. Set aside and allow to drain.
For the Egg (whole or white only):
1. Crack eggs into medium bowl, season and beat until blended.
2. Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, poor in egg and prepare as preferred, Scrambled or Omelets.
3. Remove from heat and layer on top of Sausage, immediately.
Once eggs are almost done cooking, begin assembly. Layering order, bottom, up