1. Microwave chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
2. Place graham crumbs in separate small bowl. Insert 1 end of each pretzel stick in each marshmallow.
3. Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip marshmallows, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate, then in graham crumbs and colored sprinkles, turning to evenly coat each marshmallow with each ingredient
4. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.
*These fun marshmallow treats can be stored in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days before serving.