1. Mash the peppercorn, salt, and garlic with a mortar and pestle until it becomes a paste.
2. Add the juice and powdered oregano to the paste.
3. Combine this mixture with the chopped onion and fresh chopped oregano. Let sit at room temperature for at least an hour before using it.
1. Season the pork loin with salt and pepper.
2. Rub a little bit of olive oil all over the pork.
3. In an oiled skillet brown the pork loin for a couple of minutes on each side.
4. Add all ingredients to slow-cooker and simmer on low for 8-10 hours until pork is falling apart.
5. Serve with yucca and white rice.
1. Peel the yucca root and chop it into chunks. If you are using pre-packaged or frozen yucca this is unnecessary.
2. Put the yucca into your pressure cooker and fill it with enough water to cover the yucca. Add salt.
3. Cook for 20 minutes in the pressure cooker. If using a regular pot, bring water to a boil, add the yucca and pinch with a fork occasionally until it is very soft.
4. Remove the yucca from water. Remove the "stems" from the center of the yucca.
THE YUCCA MOJO:
1. Mash garlic cloves into salt and lime juice with mortar and pestle. Once it's combined put it in a container that you can pour from like a Pyrex measuring cup.
2. In a separate saucepan, heat olive oil until bubbling, and then pour over the mashed garlic mixture.
3. Now add the chopped fresh parsley.
4. After about 30 seconds it's ready to be poured over your yucca for serving.