- 1 Bottle Fireman’s Brew Blonde Ale (or other golden Pilsner style lager)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 White Onion (sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 6 Green Onions (sliced)
- 1 lb Chicken Breast – cut into Strips
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Garlic Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Soy Sauce (to taste)
- Assorted Roasted Chiles to Taste (Habanero, Pasilla, Anaheim, Jalapeno)
1) Combine Fireman’s Brew Blonde Ale (or other golden Pilsner style lager), lime juice, garlic salt and black pepper. Add chicken and marinate overnight.
2) Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables, season with garlic salt, black pepper and soy sauce to taste. Sauté until tender yet crisp (approx. 5 min.) Remove vegetables from skillet and reserve.
3) Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken. Remove from grill, cut into strips and reserve.
4) Heat the same large skillet until very hot and return vegetables to the pan. Layer the assorted roasted chiles on top and then add the meat. Add lime juice for that famous fajita sizzle and serve immediately with guacamole and salsa.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more at FiremansBrew.com