Directions for Chicken
1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together the chicken with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, and rosemary sprigs.
2. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Place the shallots, cherry tomatoes, and lemon slices on sheet pan and gently toss with the remaining olive oil and season well with salt.
4. Add the seasoned chicken skin side up in between the shallots and cherry tomatoes. Roast for 30-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the shallots, lemon slices, and cherry tomatoes are caramelized.
Directions for Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss together the cabbage and carrots. Spoon on the Latholemono, a little bit at a time, until the salad is dressed lightly to your taste. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately
2. To make a few hours ahead, toss together the carrots and cabbage and keep the mixture in the refrigerator. Just before serving, add the Latholemono and season with salt and pepper.
Directions for Dressing
1. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic (if using). Then very slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly to emulsify. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.