1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2. Place the cilantro, garlic, ginger, and chile in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
3. Rinse out the cavity of each fish under cold running water to ensure it is completely clean and check that all the scales have been removed (You can use the back of the knife to do this, running it in the opposite directions to the scales).
4. Spread a quarter of the spice mix inside the cavity of each fish and place each one on a piece of lightly oiled foil or baking parchment that has been twisted to form a shallow bowl shape.
5. Mix together the stock and coconut milk and pour over the fish in each foil packet. Add some carrot sticks and a few slices of lemon and cover with another sheet of foil and seal together. Cook in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, place a large grill pan over a high heat and grill the asparagus on all sides until nicely charred. Season with a twist of pepper, dress with a squeeze of lemon, and keep warm.
7. Check that the fish is cooked through: the flesh should be firm and flake easily, then serve with the grilled asparagus and lemon quarters, and don’t forget to spoon the juices from the parcel over the top.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page