Hallmark Channel star Jill Wagner and her dad David cook up a hearty winter breakfast item!
Sausage and Biscuits with Gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 ½ cups milk
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Bake biscuits according to package directions
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5 -6 minutes
- Or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium low; simmer two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on plates; top with gravy.