Ingredients Rosemary Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 2 1/4-pound flank steak
Ingredients for Potato Skins (4 servings)
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground, black pepper
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. grated horseradish
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
Directions for Steak
1. Mix all ingredients except steak in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Add steak and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare barbeque (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
3. Transfer steak to work surface. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut across grain into thin strips Arrange on platter and serve.
Directions for Potatoes
1. Preheat oven at 400 °F.
2. Scrub the potatoes clean. Wrap them in foil and bake for about an hour or until soft in the center. Allow the potatoes to cool enough so they can be handled. Remove the foil, cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the pulp. Leave a ¼-inch thick shell for the fillings.
3. Combine the melted butter with paprika, salt and pepper. Brush each potato half with the butter mixture and place onto a grill over medium heat. Grill the potatoes until they are crisp.
4. Remove the potato skins from the grill and fill with cheese, diced tomato and bacon. Place the filled potato skins into the top rack of the grill, off the direct heat. Close the lid and allow the cheese to melt.
5. While cheese is melting, combine the sour cream and horseradish in a small bowl.
Finish the grilled potato skins with a dollop of horseradish sour cream and chopped green onions.
Get more information about this episode >>