Celebrity chef Brian Malarkey is preparing a mouth-watering pork dish that serves four.
- 4 each 8 to 12 ounce Pork Loin Steaks
- 4 sprigs Rosemary – 22 peeled and Chopped
- 1 each Shallots – Diced
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1 cup Nuts “Mixed” Cashews, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Walnuts etc
- 1 each Orange – Zest and Juice
- ½ bunch Parsley
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 each Lemon – Zest and Juice
- 1 tbls Olive Oil
Rosemary Crusted Pork Loin with Blackberry Nut Relish - Home & Family
- Combine the oil, zest and juice in a small bowl
- Salt and Pepper - This is fun – are you ready?
- Fire up the grill and call your friends.
- Rub the pork with the chopped up rosemary and salt & pepper, start grilling over medium heat.
- As the pork is grilling put a sauté pan on the grill so that it gets hot –
- When the pork is done cooking about 10 minutes ( 5 per side) add the butter to the sauté pan and cook until it browns (2 minutes) add the shallots and nuts – sauté for about 1 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Remove the pork and let is rest for a couple minutes. Now add the kale to the grill where the pork was and cook gently for about 30 seconds on each side.
- On a larger platter place the grilled kale down and drizzle lemon vinaigrette over it. Place the pork on top of the kale and now finish the blackberry nut relish. Zest the orange into the sauté nuts and squirt the juice in also.
- Quickly fold in the Blackberries and parsley.
- Season with Salt and Pepper and pour over the pork.
- Ring the dinner bell and let the feast begin!